Friday, October 6, 2017

An ode to the morning wood!

Of all the things that I covet, my favourite possession is that lovely feeling I get between the legs when I wake up. A feeling of youthfulness.



With each pulsating throb,  it forms an enormous tent in my shorts. The sweet pain is both - unbearable but pleasurable - all at once. And as I enter the washroom and bring it out with my hand to pee,  it's girth gives me a feeling of pride and admiration. I don't want to disturb it by wanking it off.

There appears to be a strong positive correlation between waking up with a firm hot rod between the legs and the freshness I feel the whole day. I pray that all mornings are as pleasurable.

If God were to give me two options - all the world's wealth and strong erections till the day I die, I would choose the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment