Saturday, October 27, 2018

My Lustful Neighbor - Back to present

This is in continuation of the following stories to be read in that sequence:
My lustful neighbor
My lustful neighbor - The beginning of an affair

Meanwhile, as I was reminiscing on how it all started, she emerged from the kitchen with two cups of hot tea and placed it on the table in front of me. She then proceeded to come and sit next to me but I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. She lost her balance and fell on my lap. I hugged her waist into a tight embrace and started kissing passionately on her neck and ear while my hands moved around her waist, navel and then onto her boobs.

She kept giggling and slapping at my chest while I tickled and fondled all over her body. She was wearing a translucent gown that was around knee length. Over the months since we got into this affair, I had felt her entire body to my satisfaction and yet she felt so fresh to touch.

While the tea was getting cold on the table, we kept smooching each other passionately. As she sat on my lap, facing me, her gown had risen all the way up to her hips. She had given up all her shyness in my presence. So she didn't used to wear any bra or panty underneath anymore. I was almost like her second husband. We used to have sex almost every alternate day. On weekends, sometimes she used to drop her kids to her in-laws' place (who used to live in another suburb of Mumbai). I used to sneak out of my house while my parents were asleep and into Medha's house. All through the night, we used to have wild, steamy sex and before dawn I used to get back to my room before parents woke up.

Meanwhile, I pulled off her gown from over her head. Her waist kept wriggling and dancing as my palms caressed her. She pretended to offer resistance whenever I tried touching her breasts or pussy. At one point, she coyly pushed me aside and ran away from me giggling, into the bedroom. I loved the way her naked ass swayed as she ran to the bedroom. As I chased her, I saw her grab a blanket and cover herself up in it.

I pulled it and threw it aside out of her reach. I removed my t-shirt and jumped right next to her. A picture of Medha with her husband Umesh looked at the two of us as we were back to our kissing. Medha knew how much I got turned on while fucking her in presence of that picture. Probably, that's the reason why she ran into the bedroom.

However, today I was going to try something unconventional. Since the day I had seen Medha's ass showing up through her wet salwar on Holi day, I had always wanted to penetrate that beautiful rear hole of hers but wasn't sure about how she would react. However, since these many months into the affair, today I thought it was time to fuck her anally.

So out of my pant pocket, I pulled out a tube. Medha asked curiously as to what it was. I told her it was KY-Gel. Seeing the question mark on her face, I told her it is a lube that helps penetration. When I explained her how painful it can be to penetrate a thick cock into her ass without applying this lube, she realized about my plans. I saw shock in her eyes and her face turned flushing red.

I ran my middle finger along her ass crack while relaxing her with, "Don't worry. It won't hurt. In fact, it is more pleasurable than normal sex." This fondling and occasional soft push of my finger into her puckered hole got her into mood. I told her to be on all her fours (doggy-style) and arch her back. This got her ass shamelessly being displayed for me and my eyes. I gently pulled down my pants and underwear at once. The thick dark cock was now staring at the delightful sight of Medha's ass.

I opened the tube of KY-Gel and took some of the gel on my finger. I then brought the finger in contact with her ass. My finger ran lightly along the rim of her asshole. This gave her a strange kind of ticklish feeling. She instinctively thrust her arse onto my finger. This caused the lube-coated finger dip deeper into her hole that stayed virginal all these years. The way she was gobbling up my finger down her back-door, I knew she was getting a thrill out of this new experience.

I then stood in front of her and gave her some lube in one of her hands and gestured her to apply it on my cock. She ran her hand across my dark thickness and smeared it all over it. I was now ready for the big move.

I climbed right on top of her and caught hold of her hanging boobs while aligning the tip of my penis to the hole of my desire. With one gentle shove, it went deep inside her. As it penetrated her nether hole, she gave out a loud scream. Her face turned back to look into my eyes. She had both fear and wild lust on her face. I told her to relax so that her anal muscles were more receptive to my cock. As her caught her breath, I started giving her slow and rhythmic thrusts into her virginal hole that was left pure even by her husband.



As she started picking the rhythm, I could see pleasure on her face. Soon the thick cock was hitting the pleasure wall that internally separated her pussy from her rectum. She seemed to be totally lost in a burst of heavenly pleasure she never thought was possible. Occasionally, I would stop the thrusts to prolong the climax. As I would wait inside her ass for the throbs to subside, I could see her restlessness in getting the most of her share of pleasure by thrusting her ass into me. She gyrated her ass in a slow dancing motion. Riding her from behind, I had my hands full, holding her firm, big boobs that felt so sexy to touch even after my hands having been used to playing with them since last so many months.

My thrusts started getting violent and her moans that much more louder. I could hear her moaning my name, "Oh Sushil, have no mercy on me. Fuck my ass real hard. Godddd..it feels so good!" Occasionally I allowed one of my hands let go of her boobs and go down to her pussy. This way, as I pumped my cock down her ass, I finger-fucked her pussy. Soon she was at a very different level of orgasm and I too, burst into an explosion that flooded her ass-hole with a huge lot of cum.

We were both perspiring like hell and she was dripping my cum out of her ass onto the bed as her hubby looked at us from the photograph and she was shamelessly giving a satiated expression to her lover boy.

As we got dressed up and returned to the hall, the tea was still lying on the table. We reheated it and sat sipping at it. "Sushil, we don't have much time. Our affair must end soon as my hubby is returning next week", she said, sadness written all over her face. I took her waist in an embrace and cheered her up, "Don't worry Medha. We will find a way to keep meeting secretly even then". I looked into her eyes. We smiled and ended in yet another passionate kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment