Sunday, October 21, 2018

My Lustful Neighbor

It was a lazy monsoon afternoon with heavy rains in Mumbai. In this city, when it rains, it pours! The infrastructure comes to a grinding halt and offices shutdown. Nothing much was happening except that my neighbor had invited me for a cup of hot chai. Chai was just one of the things that was coming up. While I was sitting in her hall, waiting for the chai, the afternoon was getting potent with a lot of possibilities. Possibilities - with her hungry, lustful eyes, semi-transparent gown that she was wearing and our past sexual escapades, hot, steamy sex was not just a possibility. It was a certainty. It was the kind of sex that was still in the realm of possibilities.

Medha, my next door neighbor is a dusky Maharashtrian beauty. That she is married and has kids is just incidental. 6 months into the affair, her marital status carries no value to either her or to me. What suffices is that she has a lovely pair of dark boobs and even darker cherry toppings on them. A shapely waist and a well-rounded butt making me feel very horny every time she sways her hips while walking.

We had been neighbors for quite some time but the first time I noticed her sexuality was when my apartment complex was celebrating the Hindu festival of colors - Holi. The music was playing full blast, colors were flying around randomly and people were wetting each other with buckets full of water. Suddenly a pair of female hands came from behind me and applied color on my cheeks. "Happy holi, Sushil dada", exclaimed a sweet voice. As I cleared my face to look at her, I saw the completely soaked body of this woman. It was Medha and never before had I seen her in that form. Her soaked Punjabi dress was missing a dupatta that would have otherwise covered her womanhood.

In the brief silence that followed, my eyes were transfixed on the shape of her breasts and the perked up nipples that were thrusting out of her punjabi top. As I regained from the shock, I smiled back and applied color to her cheeks too. For a moment, it did cross my mind to go beyond what can be termed as "Good touch" but better sense prevailed and I decided against it.

At the lunch buffet that followed, I spent some time talking to her. I learnt that her husband Umesh has been out on a contract for a few months to Dubai and I could sense that she was a typical, bored housewife. There were games to be played after the lunch. The women had assembled to play a game of Musical Chairs. As the music played on, the women were walking around the chairs. Also present were some other seductresses from the building, a few of whom, I had an opportunity to share a bed with in the past. Maya Bhabhi - with thick, pouting lips, who had on multiple occasions given me wildest of blow-jobs was looking very hot. So was Jaya. She was still unmarried at 35. Besides the fun I had with her at her home, there were many times we made out in the building's lift as well as parking space.

But at the moment, my eyes were on my new prey - Medha. As the music played into the 5th round and she still survived in the game, my X-ray eyes penetrated her wet punjabi dress that was sticking to her ass. With a little bit of imagination, I had stripped her completely naked in my mind. I knew this dark babe needs a good fuck from me and that day on, I kept looking for opportunities.

I didn't have to wait too long. She created it for me, herself. While talking to my mom, one weekend, she mentioned about how she was working as a programmer before she got married. She had a career that had to be ended abruptly as she moved to this city after marriage. It has been years and the technology has changed but she wants to get started again, especially to kill the boredom since Umesh is away for months. I had overheard the conversation from my room. On the pretext to collect a book from the hall, as I entered the hall, she asked me if I knew ASP.Net. I told her that I was a geek. She pounced on the opportunity and asked me if I can teach her. Her body language told me that it was not as much about ASP.Net as it was about sex.

Meanwhile, as I was reminiscing on how it all started, she emerged from the kitchen with two cups of hot tea and placed it on the table in front of me. She then proceeded to come and sit next to me but I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. She lost her balance and fell on my lap. I hugged her waist into a tight embrace and started kissing passionately on her neck and ear while my hands moved around her waist, navel and then onto her boobs.

While I enjoy my hot cup of tea and more with this beautiful neighbor, you guys wait for the next episode to know how the ASP.Net lessons turned into a full-blown sex affair with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment